WE WILL NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Orion Internet Services, LLC we believe it is important to protect the privacy of our customers and guests who visit our website (“the Site”) or use e-mail to communicate with us. We know that you care about how your personal information is collected, updated, used and shared; and we want you to make knowledgeable choices about the information you provide to us.
This Privacy Statement describes our policies and practices for Franchise-Insider.com and e-mail communications in the areas of: Notice, Consent, Access, Security, and Enforcement.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE (“THE SITE”), YOU AGREE TO THESE POLICIES.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Information”). Generally this information is requested if you place an on-line order for our products, if you register for an account on the Site, or if you contact us for information. We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- To facilitate your orders of our products.
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find information on the Site.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Franchise-Insider.com.
b. Collected Information
Orion Internet Services, LLC may collect information from you in several different ways on the Site including the following:
- On-line Ordering and Account Registration. In order to process orders for our products that you place with us, we will collect Personal Information in order to process appropriate charges to you. We may also establish individual user accounts on the Site to improve service and make special offers to you. During account registration and or on-line ordering we may collect such Personal Information as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number, expiration date, and billing and shipping information as necessary.
- Referral Information. The Site may include a referral service whereby you may provide information on other persons or entities (such as name and email address) in order to inform them about the Site and our products. If you provide such referral information, Orion Internet Services, LLC may send email messages to the referred party inviting them to visit the Site, or to otherwise inform them about our products. The referred party may contact Orion Internet Services, LLC at email@example.com to request the removal of their information from the Orion Internet Services, LLC database.
- Site Usage. Orion Internet Services, LLC may monitor your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address) relating to your use of the Site and/or Services and log this information. This information may be used to diagnose Site technical problems, or problems with your account.
- Third Party Sources. To better serve you, Orion Internet Services, LLC may supplement the information received from you with information from 3rd party sources. To enhance its ability to tailor the Site to your preferences, PNY may combine habit data with similar data from its business or advertising partners, to create more personalized user profiles.
c. Disclosure of Collected Information
As a general policy, Orion Internet Services, LLC does not knowingly orintentionally disclose to non-affiliated third parties any specific Personal Information about you that we collect via the Site including your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card information, billing or shipping information, site usage, or site preferences. However, we reserve the right to outsource certain activities such as shipping and credit card processing to our business partners. In such case, we will disclose to these business partners only such information as is required to facilitate your transactions, and we will require our business partners to protect and refrain from disclosing your information to other third parties. Further, Orion Internet Services, LLC . will cooperate with official law enforcement inquiries, such as fraud investigations and subpoenas, and will disclose your information when necessary to comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
If you choose not to provide personal information on the Site when requested, you can still view most of the Site, however you will not be able to place on-line orders for our products, access areas that require registration, or use certain other features of the Site. It is our intent to inform you before we collect Personal Information via our Site information forms, and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. You have the option not to provide the information, and in the future you may also be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the information.
Orion Internet Services, LLC takes commercially reasonable steps to protect the security of your Personal Information, and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction both online and off-line. To the extent that you are asked to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) online at the Site, that information is protected from access by any third parties using commercial practices prevalent within the online industry (e.g., Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology). When such security technology is used, depending on your browser software, you will be notified by various means such as by the “lock” icon located at the bottom the Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer screens.
If for some reason you believe Orion Internet Services, LLC has not adhered to the principles of this Privacy Statement, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly.
5. Additional Information
The Site may contain links to other sites, however, please be aware that Orion Internet Services, LLC is not responsible for and cannot control the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected on the Franchise-Insider.com Site.
b. Notification of Privacy Statement Changes